2021 Refund Policy: For Spring 2021 Season only, and because of uncertainty surrounding Covid-19, families will have the option to withdraw players at any time during the season, for a prorated registration fee refund, less $7.25 administration fee.
Registration Calendar: BRSLL's 2021 registration calendar is as follows*:
- March 5 - Payment Deadline for Upper Divisions
- March 11 - Registration Closes
- April 2021 - Photo Day / Hit-a-Thon
- April 2021 - Opening Day
For additional detailed information, please click here.
* Proposed Phased Reopening Approach *
- Phase 1: “Spring Training” - In line with other teams/leagues that are currently operating, we will run this first phase in a camp-style configuration. Players will be divided into groups that maximize our ability to maintain proper cohorts/bubbles and minimize inter-mingling of players/coaches. The league is finalizing details around our exact grouping/cohorting process. In addition, this phase may also include usage of paid professional coaches depending on availability of coaches and overall costs.
- Phase 2: Practice as Teams - In this phase we will divide into teams for the season and will be allowed to practice. No games, scrimmages, and/or combined practices will occur during this phase. We will also continue to minimize intermingling of players/coaches. As with Phase 1, we are finalizing our process for the formation of teams and will share that soon.
- Phase 3: Games Allowed - Games will be allowed but will be required to strictly follow State/County guidelines. This may include adjusting/augmenting the games and/or rules to ensure compliance and maximize safety.
Exact timing is dependent on broader community COVID numbers and dictated by State/County guidance. However, we are currently targeting Phase 1 to begin on March 15, 2021. We’re estimating Phase 1 will last 4 to 8 weeks or until Phase 2 is allowed. Each phase opening will be dictated by State/County guidelines that expressly allow the corresponding activities.